Tuesday 22 April 2014

IGNITE Presentation

Well, I finally did it! Finally got my IGNITE presentation done and presented! I mean I had a fun time doing it and everything, but after a while you'll want anything to be over and done with. I think I did a good job of the speech, and the slides were, at least to me, entertaining and related well to my presentation. If you weren't there to see it, it was on Stage Fright and how to overcome it. I talked about some tricks to beat it and even used a couple personal examples. I had a great presenting it and I feel like a lot if my class had a good time listening to it. I wish I had recorded it so I could put it here on my blog, but maybe next time.
Anyway, I look forward to my future endeavours in Creative Writing and can't wait to share them with you!
-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment